Easy Payment & Financing Options
Filling out confusing dental insurance paperwork can be a burden, and our goal is to provide you with a comfortable, pleasant experience. We’ll help you understand your insurance coverage, but your benefits package is between you and your employer and may change at any time, so please stay current with your plan and provide us with up to date information so we can make your life easy. We will also help you complete your insurance forms, and can file the forms directly to your insurance company on your behalf. We can even accept payment directly from your insurance company – which makes your life even easier! Contact us to learn more.
For your convenience, we accept cash, debit cards, VISA, and MasterCard.
Easy Payment and Finance Options
We can help you make financing arrangements with PatientLink, which is a convenient and popular solution that lets you get the dental care you need today, but pay for it over time. The benefits of PatientLink include:
• The ability to take care of your entire family’s dental bill with just one simple monthly payment.
• No application fees of any kind.
• Take up to 60 months (5 years) to pay for your treatment.
• Repayment starts at either 1 or 6 months after your treatment.
• No interest plans available to qualified patients.
• Fixed interest rates – no need to worry about rising rates.
• Easy “no small print” application process.