Improve Your Health at Vancouver’s Arbutus North Dental Centre
When you and your family visit Arbutus North Dental Centre, you’ll know and feel that your health, comfort and happiness is our top priority.
Dr. Lockhart and her amazing team know that you want more than just a “great Vancouver dentist.” You and your family want a dedicated, lifelong partner who helps you improve your wellness, boost your confidence, and of course, achieve your dreams. And for all of these goals and more, the team at Arbutus North Dental Centre delivers every visit, every time, every patient! Anything less simply wouldn’t be the standard of care you’ve come to expect from us…and that we’ve come to demand of ourselves.
Great Oral Health Tips and
Information for All Ages
We’re delighted to provide you and your family with valuable and timely information and tips that promote health, wellness and a better quality of life. Here are the basics that you should keep in mind:
• Brush and floss daily.
• Consider using an antimicrobial mouth rinse – this helps kill bacteria that can cause gum disease and other health issues.
• Eat healthy foods that promote dental and overall health.
• Visit your dentist regularly, and call your dentist immediately if you discover or suspect any oral health issues, such as:
- Tender, swollen or bloody (red) gums
- Blood due to flossing or brushing
- Any teeth that are loose o Sensitivity to hot or cold liquids or foods
- Alignment concerns with your top and bottom teeth
Next, click here to read key information on the link between oral health and overall health.
Then read our tips for improving oral health and habits for specific age groups. We have advice for kids, for teens, for adults, and for seniors.
And please remember: the team at Arbutus North Dental Centre is happy to answer any of your oral health questions, and help you and your family achieve the happy, healthy and vibrant lifestyle that you want – and deserve. Contact us today with any questions, or to schedule an appointment.